Saturday, April 16, 2011

Hello 25!





To suggest wearing your denim cut off’s during autumn would be quite presumptuous of me, right? Well, not today. Because today it’s a glistening 25 degrees in Melbourne, the sun is shining bright so let’s make the most of it. But just to keep you covered I’d still wear a long sleeve shirt & blazer just in case the weather  takes a turn for the worse, you just never know with the city of 4 seasons in one day.

Denim on denim is yes, so last season. But I still like the combination, it’s fresh & chic. The grey Zara blazer has shoulder pads reminiscent of the 80’s but they’re not over the top and cut & shape is modern.  I bought the digital watch in my favourite city Barcelona for €7.

1 comment:

  1. C'est chic
    natural casual!!

    If you want, let's follow each other ;)

    ReplyDelete