Saturday, April 16, 2011

Polished Sports

 


I’ve wanted to wear these cotton grey high waisted shorts for some time now, but I’ve been undecided about how to wear them so that they would be deemed as appropriate for a night out. In the end, I’ve opted for going with the old adage of if/when in doubt wear…two of your staple wardrobe items – a white shirt and tailored black blazer. I’ve accessorized with a couple of gold jewellery pieces and a carry all clutch. A hairstyle that I envision to polish off this look would be for the hair to be parted on the side, tucked behind the ears and pushed behind the shoulders. 

I was lucky enough to get this necklace from Portobello Market in London for five pounds! It very much reminds me of Cleopatra. The blazer is from Zara and you can’t really tell in the photo but the shoulders are fitted with shoulder pads, instantly up-ing the fierce anti of any outfit ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment