Saturday, April 16, 2011

Knit me, its been awhile.





Tis the season of summer, yet our fair city of Melbourne is up to its old tricks; hot, cold, hot, rainy, hot, cold…and if we’re lucky enough all those variations in one. Well, we may as well use this to our advantage and play along with it, now would be the perfect time to integrate winter pieces in with your summer wardrobe. It’s my preference to wear a light weight knit with silk shorties or denim cut offs.

Lately, I’m really digging on wearing lingerie-esque items as outer wear. There’s something sexy, to me, about teaming a silk cami/slip with your everyday outfit.  
I got this knit from Topshop on Oxford St, London, now that place is an example of a flagship store, it is huuge. When you get a chance to visit be sure to have ample time and a charged mobile, spending hours shopping and losing your friends are inevitable. Other notable mentions; the boots are from H&M in Barcelona, the watch is my dads - found it on his bedside table! And the gold brass ring is my new favourite from Asos. 

And last but not least, it is my goal to update this blog much more regularly, you can expect sporadic posts but I definitely won’t be indulging in my past slackness i.e. one post every two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment